Siemens AG: Digital Program Manager at Siemens AG (Brande, Denmark) (Brande, Denmark)
Posted: Aug 15, 2019
Job ID: 14649
Location: Brande, Denmark or Madrid, Spain
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
Be part of the solution to the biggest problem on Earth
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) is part of the solution to climate change and is on mission to deliver ‘clean energy for generations to come’. To live out our mission we have set ourselves the bold ambition of becoming the ‘Digital Leader of the Renewable Energy’ industry and embarked on a journey to digitally transform our company and the industry. In this role you will be part of the team leading the digital transformation within SGRE’s Global Service Business Unit and through that drive the proliferation of clean and sustainable energy globally.
Deliver impact as the Digital Program Manager
SGRE’s Global Service Business Unit is embarking on a digital transformation of its End-to-End Service Delivery model. This includes redefining our digital toolchain, migrating applications to the cloud, introducing new AI-enabled tools and processes across the business, - and ensuring the corresponding evolution of the organization in terms of culture and skills to ensure a successful transformation. In the role as Digital Program Manager you will manage projects and workstreams within our digital transformation program.
This role reports to the Digital Transformation Lead.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a defined portfolio of digital transformation workstreams/projects
- Driving execution on your project portfolio and ensuring the aspirations are met
- Identifying, framing and solving issues with workstream leads or product owners
- Proactively monitoring, following-up and reporting on progress
- Preparing analysis, business cases, recommendations and project plans
- Supporting prioritization and reporting to senior stakeholders
- Working broadly and collaboratively with stakeholder across the BU and corporate functions
We envision the successful candidate being well-versed within….
- Project and portfolio management either within technology or strategic programs
- Agile development or project management
- Business, finance and change management
- Innovation and Digital Technologies
- English in any setting or on any stage
… and having experience with…
- Program Management Offices and the governance processes around them
- Project management and follow-up
- Managing complex and challenging stakeholder maps
- Structuring and solving problems and processes
- Multi-cultural, multi-lingual and multinational organizations
- Planning and executing communication
…while exhibiting personal characteristics that include being…
- Able to keep an overview in an ever-changing environment
- Fact-based and result-oriented
- Methodological and attentive to details
- Solution oriented
- Optimistic and pragmatic
- Self-starting, taking ownership and driving
In addition to being part of solving the biggest problem on Earth we offer
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to co-lead an organization and an industry through a digital transformation and redefinition of itself, with all opportunities for personal growth and career opportunities that this entails. On top we offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package based on qualifications. This role can be based in either Brande, Denmark or Madrid, Spain.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Christian Sonderstrup via phone +34 617 321 177
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via [email protected] Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s