Digital UI/UX Designer
Posted: Jan 9, 2023
The Role: Digital UI/ UX Designer
The City: Table View, Cape Town
The Mandate: Designing and developing web solutions that are innovative and intuitive
Here's what we're looking for
- UX is your passion! You have an excellent understanding of UX and are able to design across platforms.
- Corporate identity comes so naturally to you. You conceptualise ideas and design solutions that beautifully match the company's culture and values.
- HTML? Working knowledge of HTML and how to push its limits - Just the look and feel, we're not expecting you to do any coding
- Pixel perfection! You have an eye for quality and detail.
- You've got solid knowledge of Photoshop, XD animation and videos (we've got some exciting things planned!)
What you'll get up to
- Roll out designs for Elemental as well as our clients.
- Produce work of exceptional standards & that you are super proud of!
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and trends offering the best possible skill to our brand.
We are Elemental
It all started with two young developers with a passion for tech. Fast forward 17 years, and we've grown into a talented team of young (yet experienced) techies.
Designing and developing web solutions that are innovative, which automate businesses and allow companies to grow is what we do with fire in our eyes.
But there's so much more to it.
Thinking out of the box and understanding user journeys best describes you. You're a self-starter, a multitasker and being armed with original approaches and innovative ideas make you a designer like no other.
You're able to craft intuitive interfaces for mobile and web. Not just your average designer, the work you produce turns heads!
You are passionate about building intuitive interfaces and designing experiences that improve ease of use. You really love the work you do and are really proud of the work you produce, with the ability to come up with great solutions to problems.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you!
When you join us, you join a team of Elementals.
We spend a lot of time together, which is why the environment you work in is a crucial part of one's working life. We might as well enjoy it as much as we can, right? This is why we are forever learning and have found a perfect balance between working smart and playing hard.
No day is the same. We expose our team to top National and International (long-standing) clients with their exciting new projects, technologies and brands all within an atmosphere surrounded by like-minded tech enthusiasts.
We're constantly improving, which is why training is a top priority! You can look forward to weekly training to improve your skills. How cool is that?
We believe in keeping our culture strong, that is why we have regular team events and spend some Friday afternoons jamming some music, playing arcade games and playing pool and table tennis, all while we enjoy a cold brewski.
That's not all! We're big foodies! A pizza day to celebrate your arrival will be on the cards. Breakie dates & the occasional choppy on a braai! That's what it's all about.
This is who we are and what we strive to be, our values.
- Show up, step up and own it! Most importantly have FUN!
- Don't just meet expectations, exceed them and be proud of it.
- Add a personal touch to everything you do, we're human after all.
- Arrive with a smile and leave with one too
What's in it for you?
Your salary will depend on your creds, skills, and experience, we are negotiable if you are a perfect fit.
Is this you? Sounds like someone you know?
If so, we want to talk to you. Send a note and CV to our Recruitment Team at [email protected]