adidas Group: Director Solution Architecture CRM & Analytics (Digital IT) (m/f) at adidas Group (Herzogenaurach, Germany) (Herzogenaurach, Germany)
Posted: Sep 13, 2017
To help us driving this journey we are looking for a
Director Solution Architecture CRM & Analytics (m/f)
You will lead Solution Architecture in CRM & Analytics and will drive highest Architecture standards in an ever evolving technical system environment at edge of technology in cloud, mobile, big-data, social and digital. Together with your team of Solution Architects you will co-lead the agile transformation and technical delivery of the CRM & Analytics Product Domain. Enabling, coaching, consulting and driving the delivery of agile teams with product-owners, scrum-masters, product-specialists, solution architects and DevOps engineers will be a major part of your work.
What we offer:
- You will be the Lead Architect and best-practice master by increasing your team’s skills in the CRM / Analytics Process and System Architecture.
- You will be the IT owner and expert of the CRM, Loyalty, Data applications as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- Overall System Landscape Evolution to ensure stability, agility, modularity, scalability, integration and future orientation based on business demand outlook
- Tool selection process and decision facilitation with business and IT stakeholders
- Major solution architecture decisions within the product domain
- Maintaining always updated architectural models of your product domain
- You will provide architecture guardrails to your team based on the input from Domain Architecture and ensure that the solution architects implement the standards and design solutions in line with these guardrails.
- You will lead and be part of a highly engaged, multinational team with international career opportunities.
- You will have tangible impact on the digital strategy and possibility to change the status quo.
- You will benefit from individual development, training and a tech community helping you to further sharpen your personal, functional and technical skills.
- You will benefit from a sport friendly environment and a campus style work place.
- You will earn a competitive salary and benefits + company car + 44% discount on adidas & Reebok products
What we are looking for:
- Experience in the digital world and a passion for latest technologies and consumer value delivery
- Leadership skills in a highly agile, energized and technical work environment
- Profound knowledge of Web / CRM / Mobile / Analytics / BigData / Integration technologies (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Tibco, Microstrategy, Oracle, AWS, Azure, PingFederate, LDAP, etc.), modern digital programming languages and most common architecture principles
- Passion and hunger for exploring / prototyping new technologies
- Have a startup mentality and be passionate about defining, evolving and owning the software you choose / build
- 10+ years of IT experience and / or College/University degree with a major in Computer Science. 6+ years IT architect experience in the Digital space.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a high energy for change, a Passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
(Job reference: 149836)