Editorial / Graphic Designer
Posted: Oct 13, 2021
You are a Graphic Designer who wants to join our creative team and work on the layout of our new book "How to Create Innovation"? You are expert in layout and presentation design? You love working in a dynamic environment? You are used to working with large teams or are at least exited to do so?
We at Digital Leadership are a boutique consulting agency for digital strategy and execution and are supporting leading organizations globally to create inspiring innovations and successful digital transformations. If you are interested to not only attend to clients but to inspire them, if good is never good enough for you, then you are the right person!
About the role
You will play a pivotal role in the design development process, working within a team of Visual Designers, Service Designers, UX experts, Information Architects, Developers and Content producers globally. You will engage with top notch talent.
We will soon publish a world-class book on innovation ? sneak preview here:
You will support the design of the many tools we share entirely OpenSource and generally support the design of the book.
From early next year, you will be involved in customer engagements, working on brand development, web designs and general corporate identity related projects.
Typical tasks include
- Support concept development from sketches to fully blown designs
- Use your knowledge and understanding in collaboration with other team members to develop world-class products
- Help drive brand development, embracing latest trends and technological advances
- Rationalize and communicate design concepts
What You bring to the team
- Extensive experience in presentation design
- Extensive experience in visual interface design experience
- Expert knowledge of typography, iconography, colour and composition
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign (CC).
- Expert level knowledge of image optimization and cut-ups for web implementation
- Experience supporting and/or driving brand requirements
- Self-motivated, articulate team player
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of HTML, XHTML and CSS
- Ability to translate written guidelines into creative solutions
- Start of the project on the very short-term