MasterPeace Solutions: Embedded Software Developer at MasterPeace Solutions (Annapolis Junction, MD) (Annapolis Junction, MD)
Posted: Sep 11, 2019
MasterPeace is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to support a CNO Mission.
Tech Stack: C, C++, Python, Assembly, Linux
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design custom software tools and techniques on various platforms.
- Work closely with customers to understand ever-changing requirements and develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques.
- Very strong experience with C/C++, ARM assembly, and python
- Experience with network programming (sockets/TCP/IP)
- Experience with kernel level development
- Experience with IDA Pro / Reverse Engineering
It would Be a Bonus if You Had:
- Mobile Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is desired
- Team Location: Contractor facility, Annapolis Junction, MD
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED