Apex Systems: Endpoint Engineer (Remote) at Apex Systems (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Apr 12, 2019
The endpoint engineer role requires a person with a strong technical aptitude in endpoint and endpoint supporting technologies. The daily work of an endpoint engineer consists of designing, documenting, and implementing solutions in alignment with organizational architectures and roadmaps; troubleshooting and resolving complex production issues; consults and advises with other technology groups within the organization.
This position requires candidates to be available for on-site training in Philadelphia, PA.
- Lenovo hardware
- Mac Hardware
- Enterprise Print hardware (HP Enterprise class printers)
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (OSD, Reporting, and overall familiarity with its functions)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013)
- OneDrive for Business
- Mac OSX
- Enterprise Printing (HP print software, Microsoft Print Services)
- Networking Must understand basic concepts
- Active Directory Management Must understand overall concepts with a particular focus on group policies and impacts on endpoints.
- Scripting VBScript, PowerShell
- Written and verbal skills for proper documentation and communication of information and ideas.
- Remote time is earned. Proven track record will allow for remote working
- Onsite for a few weeks in the beginning (Philly and/or remote)
Bachelors in Computer Science, or 6 plus years experience as an endpoint engineer