Instructure: Engineering Team Lead (Service Delivery) at Instructure (Salt Lake City, UT) (Salt Lake City, UT)

Posted: Sep 13, 2017

What we do:





      • This is a hands on development position - you will be coding around 60% of the time, and playing various other roles like product manager, mentor, referee, and evangelist the other 40% of the time.

      • We build innovative internal tools and applications that help developers and engineers be more productive and happy.

      • We are cloud native. For this job, that means understanding what it takes to make application code “cloud aware.”

      • We grow great products by investing in the teams that create them: the hallmarks of our engineering culture are constructive code review, a bias to action, thoughtful mentorship, and regular communication.




What we look for:





    • Demonstrated talent as a mentor and leader — when was the last time you helped someone achieve their career goals? Do you have a history of shipping great software on-time and on-budget?

    • Strong technical skills and experience with modern languages like Ruby, Go, JavaScript, and Java, which will allow you to make technical decisions, provide technical feedback to your team through code reviews, and to write code alongside your teammates.

    • The ability to collaborate effectively with product and program management, QA, and UI/UX to translate user and business needs into superior experiences.

    • A passion for people and for software.

    • BS or greater in Computer Science preferred, but not required.


More Information

Source: Stack Overflow


More Opportunities: