Instructure: Engineering Team Lead (Service Delivery) at Instructure (Salt Lake City, UT) (Salt Lake City, UT)
Posted: Sep 13, 2017
What we do:
- This is a hands on development position - you will be coding around 60% of the time, and playing various other roles like product manager, mentor, referee, and evangelist the other 40% of the time.
- We build innovative internal tools and applications that help developers and engineers be more productive and happy.
- We are cloud native. For this job, that means understanding what it takes to make application code “cloud aware.”
- We grow great products by investing in the teams that create them: the hallmarks of our engineering culture are constructive code review, a bias to action, thoughtful mentorship, and regular communication.
What we look for:
- Demonstrated talent as a mentor and leader — when was the last time you helped someone achieve their career goals? Do you have a history of shipping great software on-time and on-budget?
- The ability to collaborate effectively with product and program management, QA, and UI/UX to translate user and business needs into superior experiences.
- A passion for people and for software.
- BS or greater in Computer Science preferred, but not required.