Freelance Art Director
Posted: Apr 28, 2021
ABI is looking for an outstanding Freelance Digital Art Director to help lead an award-winning team through a digital-first perspective, across multiple platforms.
This candidate must have:
- An understanding and proving experience of creating strong connections between brands and B2B and B2C markets utilizing UX experience/knowledge. This position requires a passion for storytelling and creating graphics that is both engaging and effective, while being appropriate for the client and their business goals.
Skills and Traits
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and user-centered design principles and best practices, while also fulfilling business objectives.
- Proven ability and desire for continuous professional development by staying current on industry trends, software and best practices.
- Solid creative, innovative digital design experience with websites, emails and banners, as well as storyboards, graphics and prepping assets for motion/video, and creating artifacts for the social media team.
- Proven design ability with traditional collateral, brand development and advertising campaigns.
- Capable of consistent time management meeting multiple, concurrent project deadlines and problem-solving.
- Minimum 5-7 years of agency and/or enterprise experience.
- Thriving while working independently, as well as, collaboratively with the creative team and account service team in a hands-on capacity.
- Embracing creative "ownership" of projects and clients from start to finish understanding client goals, structure, brand voice and style to produce work that continuously meets and exceeds expectations.
- Effectively presenting work internally, via phone or via video conference communicating concepts and ideas with clarity and passion.
- Managing multiple projects, high volume of work and interruptions with ease and grace.
- Designing for responsive desktop + tablet + mobile seamlessly.
- Leading and participating in brainstorm activities both internally.
- Working on the fly between traditional and digital design projects with ease.
- Bachelor's degree and experience in digital marketing, web design and/or graphic design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Muse) or industry standard comparable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Excellent portfolio.