nLIGHT: Freelance Graphic Designer with Swiss Design Background (Portland)
Posted: Jul 11, 2018
nLIGHT is a rapidly growing publicly listed (NASDAQ: LASR) manufacturer of high-power semiconductor and fiber lasers for industrial, aerospace, medical and consumer applications. Headquartered in Vancouver, WA, nLIGHT is a global leader in the laser industry with over 1,000 employees worldwide and offices in US China, Korea and Finland.
nLIGHT is looking for a freelance designer to further develop and implement the our corporate identity across multiple channels including website, brochures, and tradeshows. This role will be focused on further defining our brand, and seeking ways to reinforce that brand to employees, customers, suppliers and investors. We are looking for a designer with a strong background in designs that objectively and clearly communicates our brand.
- Degree in graphic design or related field.
- Demonstrated skills in visual communication of data and broad range of corporate identity deliverables and a strong understanding of International/Swiss Style.
- Commitment to efficient client service including timely responses, schedule adherence and regular project updates.
- Experience working with brands in competitive, innovative market spaces preferred.
How to Apply
Email the following to [you must be logged in to see this email address]:
- CV / Resume with LinkedIn profile.
- PDF or link to portfolio showcasing single brand manifestations across multiple channels with descriptions of your role.
- Your hourly rate or billing practices.