Single Grain: Freelance Graphic Designer (Los Angeles)
Posted: Jul 11, 2018
Looking for a talented freelance graphic designer to join our content marketing team. Individual should have experience in all aspects of graphic design from Infographics, YouTube Thumbnails, and Flyers / Ebooks.
Single Grain is a small -- but mighty -- digital marketing agency in downtown LA. We help clients like Intuit, Uber, and Amazon grow their revenues through SEO, PPC, content marketing, social advertising, and more. Our content marketing team produces industry leading blog posts and video content, and we’re looking for an ambitious and creative graphic designer to help elevate our content to the next level.
- We’re looking for someone who gets the fast-paced digital marketing language and is able to match (or improve) our existing graphics standards.
- We like to keep our content engaging, fun and informative - so a keen sense on what types of graphics to use and when is important.
- Professionalism and communication are key components we’re looking for in our future designer.
- Access to and Proficiency in design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Some of What You’ll Be Designing with Us:
- YouTube Thumbnail Design
- E-Book Covers
- Channel Banners for Social and YouTube
- Newsletter Design
- Sales Pamphlets
Work remotely at your own flexible schedule.
Rate: $20 - 25 / hour DOE
How We Work:
Assets are delivered electronically (Google Drive) along with a creative brief for each project.
Your typical turnaround is flexible based on the project, and we’ll work with you to create a timeline and project batches that work with your schedule.
Invoicing is on a Net30 - Domestic candidates only.
How to Apply:
Send us a response with a link to your portfolio (business / commercial / educational based content preferred) along with a short introduction.
Please include the phrase “Marketing is Cool” in your response, or your submission will be disqualified.