Freelance Graphic Designer
Posted: Sep 10, 2019
Job Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
End: Ongoing (Temp to Perm potential)
Location: On-site. FiDi, NYC
Experience: 5 years +
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Follow direction of Creative Director, assist in developing Brand Identity Package
- Design and develop campaign creative, digital and print marketing materials, collaterals and presentations
- Produce vector illustration for infographics and icons.
- Advance image retouch and color correction. Preparation for print-ready production files.
The ideal candidate should have a clean aesthetic that works well with corporate branding. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for digital and print. Experience with animation and technical skills for simple website development (Squarespace) a plus.
The Nation is an independent Creative Agency based in NYC. Founded in 2011, majority of our clients are in Entertainment, Advertising, and Financial industries. Our services include:
- Corporate Brand Launch/Rebrand
- Advertising Campaign (Digital, Print, Video, OOH)
- Website Design and Development
- Event/Activation Branding and Production
- Video Production
Qualified applicants please send resume and link to portfolio of work to [email protected]