Freelance Graphic/Motion Designer
Posted: Jul 30, 2020
Freelance Graphic/Motion Designer - Remote
We're looking for an artist to design the graphic look that will be implemented across several extended explainer videos for a large corporation. Project contract basis. Videos will be shot with seated executives talking DTC with illustrative graphics needed around them to support their messaging.
Project begins early August and ends early September.
This setup but less "Ironman" 3D graphics and more 2D clean corporate graphics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVYYx_HH-w
- Designing the look for graphs, charts, icons, and other infographics.
- Creating and executing a range of deliverables: visual concepts, mock-ups, iconography.
- Establishing animation guidelines for the project for other animators to follow when implementing the design.
- Building template graphics in After Effects for other animators to use.
- A current reel.
- Skilled in After Effects, Ilustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members to ensure the visual design is communicating the desired message while working within existing style guides, brand guidelines, and in accordance with creative direction.
- Ability to deliver on tight deadlines.