ChaiOne: Freelance Interaction Designer
Posted: Apr 20, 2017
Job Type: Contract
This role is responsible for working closely with other Designers, Researchers, Project Managers, and Developers to create products that meld business objectives, design principles and continuous user research into a compelling user experience. We're looking for designers with passion, who love solving problems and embrace creativity.
- Creating intuitive workflow-driven graphical products.
- Articulating design decisions and opinions, present design work, and attending/contributing to project and client meetings.
- Participating and assisting in UX field research and contextual inquiry.
- Developing solid UX concepts including defining user needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows, and use cases.
- Working with project teams to design and deliver comprehensive specifications, information architecture, wireframes, working with prototypes, mockups, presentations, and final designs for internal and external development teams.
- Working closely with developers to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Demonstrating the ability to create and follow style guides, design requirements, and brand identity standards.
- Updating designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or related.
- 0-2 years of experience in the interactive space.
- An amazing portfolio of visionary project delivery.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Agency experience.
- Houston, TX and Austin, TX (preferred)