Freelance PowerPoint Presentation Designer
Posted: May 22, 2020
JOB TITLE: Freelance PowerPoint graphic designer (remote)
MarketCast research, analytics and data science fuels fandom for the most successful studios, entertainment platforms, sports organizations and lifestyle brands on the planet. Our unique mix of research analytics is combined with big data science to provide clients powerful insights to inform their biggest business decisions. Today, MarketCast counts some of the biggest names in entertainment as clients, including leading Hollywood studios, streaming services, lifestyle brands and sports leagues and teams. For more information, visit: www.marketcast.com.
We are looking for a freelance PowerPoint designer specializing in custom report and presentation design. This is a long-term opportunity to join our global creative network for ongoing ad hoc project work. This is a highly collaborative role working remotely with our team of researchers and strategists to design PowerPoint reports for clients across a wide range of industries. Designers at MarketCast play a key role in helping bring research findings and strategy recommendations to life in a way that is easy for clients to absorb and activate across their organizations
Typical tasks will include design and production of:
- PowerPoint reports (Primary)
- Infographics (Secondary)
- Other graphic design elements and deliverables as needed (e.g., icons, conceptual images)
We are open to international candidates. Must be fluent English speakers.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Willing and able to design primarily in MS PowerPoint
- Strong grasp of visual communication fundamentals (e.g., information hierarchies, narrative flow), a strong aesthetic sense, and strong conceptual thinking
- Able to translate complex ideas into clear and powerful visuals that will inspire a broad range of client audiences
- Solution-oriented mindset, capable of giving, receiving, and adhering to design guidance while working collaboratively with a team of non-designers
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving problems collaboratively with your project teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Comfortable working within established brand design guidelines and templates
- Comfortable working with remote teams using project management platforms (e.g., Slack)
- Flexible and well organized, able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and frequently shifting project schedules
- Experience working with consumer research or related industries is a plus
If this role feels like a good fit, please send the following to [email protected]
- Your resume/CV
- PDF or online portfolio ? including examples of prior PowerPoint presentations
- Your time zone, working location, and typical business hours
- Monthly time availability for freelance work
- Typical hourly fee range for PPT presentation design
Applications that do not follow these instructions will not be considered. Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every submission individually.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!