3Ci: Front End Developer at 3Ci (Atlanta, GA) (Atlanta, GA)
Posted: Mar 13, 2019
3Ci is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their Partner in Norcross for a contract-to-hire role. We are looking for someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize front end of application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as FIgma, Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with ASP .Net
- Experience with PHP
- Vue, Apollo, Event Driven JS Framework tools
- ASP .Net Core 2 MVC, Razor Markup
- PHP Yii
- Usability / User Experience Design