Brooksource: Front-End Developer at Brooksource (Atlanta, GA) (Atlanta, GA)
Posted: Feb 11, 2019
Sr. Software Engineer (Angular 4+)
Atlanta, GA 30067
3 6-month contract to hire
Brooksource is looking to hire a Sr. Software Engineer to work with one of our clients in the Retail/Building Materials industry. Our client is a Fortune 30 company with an innovative technology environment that will give you exposure to cutting edge technologies like Spring/Spring Boot and Angular 6 while being in an Agile, collaborative work environment where you will have the ability to provide strategic direction on the product that you are creating. This will be a heavy development role, so candidates that are technologist and engineering minded are urged to apply!
- You will work in a balanced team of engineers building out our clients assisted selling tool for in-store associates. This team is building a new application from the ground up, so you will get exposure to building an application from the ground up and will have exposure to developing on the front end.
- Application will be built within Java/Spring Boot framework, Angular 2 6 and PCF.
- You will work in a paired/XP environment where the team does team does all their own automated testing unit, integration, and end to end.
- You will work with the Product Manager, UX Designer and end-users to create a roadmap for the application and delivery of the product through production.
- Own the delivery and post-delivery of a selected application, and contribute as required on midsize to large, complex projects.
- Ensure web operations and non-functional system requirements are met.
- Participate in developing the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies.
- Client investing $3 Billion in IT organization over next 3 years.
- Named Internet Retailer of the Year in 2015.
- Named Top-50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017.
- Free parking and flexible hours
- Casual Dress
- 3+ Professional years of experience with programming languages/frameworks: Java 8, Spring Framework and/or Spring Boot, React or Angular.
- Candidates must have experience doing hands on development building an application from the ground up.
- Exposure to design patterns and application architecture (this is not an architect role, however)
- Bonus: PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science is preferred
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time.
- Ability to work with large and diverse technology teams.