Brooksource: Front End Developer at Brooksource (Austin, TX) (Austin, TX)
Posted: Feb 13, 2019
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for building out a web-based mobile application that will be utilized within product distribution centers. You will be working with a team of developers and UX designers to create the back-end framework of the application as well as the front-end interface. This is a 1 year+ project with a high level of visibility amongst the business, so this is a great opportunity for you to help lead a project at a high-level.
- You'll be building a web-based application that will be used by internal associates to scan and track inventory.
- Developing with, but not limited to Angular.js, React, Java, Spring Boot, Backbone
- True full stack development, exposure to front end and back end architecture
- Pair programming to gain and contribute knowledge, and collaborate in a team-oriented Agile environment
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Experience developing with Angular is ideal.
- You must have experience with front-end development.
- Due to the nature of this role exposure to front-end development and working with UX designer is required.
- Strong communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail with flexibility to work independently and collaboratively
- Industry experience working in multi-channel retail, order management systems or merchandising systems
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with modern software development practices such as pair programming and Agile (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP)
- Continuous integration and deployment exposure