iSpace Inc.: Front-End Developer at iSpace Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) (Los Angeles, CA)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
Job DescriptionTitle: FrontEnd Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Full-Time Employmnet with CLIENT
Front-End Web Developer with 3+ years of experience, good eye for UI design to work on a number of web applications for desktop and mobile users.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with responsive web design, CSS grid systems, popular front-end web frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Demonstrable ability to create visually appealing web forms, views and layouts.
- Experience with Angular, Typescript, single page, progressive and offline web applications.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies and collaboration tools such as Git, Jira.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time/project management skills.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in new development through the entire SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, release, delivery and maintenance.
Education and Experience:
- This position requires knowledge and skills typically acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field.