Rydoo: Front End Developer at Rydoo (Mechelen, Belgium) (Mechelen, Belgium)
Posted: Aug 2, 2020
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 360+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 11,000+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 900,000+ users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a developer at Rydoo you will be an important part of leading development of various new features and be a key member of our Product development team.
As a Front-end Developer, you’ll be responsible for helping us translate our goals into compelling interactive web experiences for our users.
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams and designers.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practice and problems to be solved
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
- Knowledge of DOM and JSON
- Strong testing knowledge (Jest, Jasmine,..)
- Experience with responsive web design
- Permanent contract, with open end or a B2B contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media