YouGov: Front End Developer at YouGov (Bengaluru, India) (Bengaluru, India)
Posted: Jun 30, 2020
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are actively looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to develop our next generation account management platform. This green-field project will integrate the latest technologies across multiple platforms and devices. You would responsible to develop, enhance and maintain Web applications, also conduct system and program testing throughout the entire development phase.
- Solid hands-on experience in web application development in Angular
- Good understanding about the best practice on secure software development and handling sensitive data
- Knowledge with W3C standards for web development
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Background in digital payments (desirable)
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience:
- 3+ Years experience web application development in Angular
- Hands-on experience in implementing responsive web design
- Knowledge with troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues