YouGov: Front End Developer at YouGov (Warsaw, Poland) (Warsaw, Poland)
Posted: Jun 18, 2020
We don’t just collect data we connect data.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to market research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 7 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 38 countries.
We are fast, fearless, trust each other and like to get it right.
We are actively looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our Survey System team, who is motivated and able to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ across our web applications. This will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce functional and appealing interactive applications. You will develop, enhance and maintain our web applications, but also conduct system and program testing throughout the entire development phase.
What will I be doing?
- Develop new and innovative user-facing features for our survey applications.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What do I need to bring with me?
- 3-4 years of experience in front-end and software development lifecycle.
- A strong JS background with real world experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular, React or Vue.
- Fluent in semantic HTML and CSS standard methodologies including server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS or Stylus.
- Cross-browser development and compatibility testing.
- Familiarity with the Agile development process.
- Knowledge of responsive web design.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
Any additional info:
- This is a 100% remote role, so although you will be part of a wider team you must have experience, or be comfortable working in a remote environment.