Jenzabar: Front End Developer (Campus.com) at Jenzabar (Boston, MA) (Boston, MA)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Work closely and effectively with your team, management and designers to build world class software applications.
- Translate design specifications to web or client applications that work well across multiple devices.
- Contribute to design and architecture of our platform to meet business requirements.
- Stay current on the latest web tools, client side technologies, standards, and practices.
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure delivery of high quality software.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- 2+ years experience with B2C web applications
- 2+ years experience in development of web applications using Django framework based OO technologies and techniques. Programming experience utilizing Python is required.
- Knowledge of RWD techniques and mobile first concepts
- Proven ability and desire to both estimate tasks and meet deadlines, working effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong teamwork focus
- Motivated, hardworking and flexible
- Quick learner who enjoys a challenge and can see the bigger picture
Preferred Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience with contributing to free software projects, and communicating within a free software community
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially Agile/iterative development processes
- Experience with PHP/Python preferred
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases preferred.
- Experience with MongoDB preferred.
- Experience with unit testing
- Comfortable using git source control
- Experience with cloud computing, like AWS or Azure
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance