Posted: Sep 14, 2020
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Full Sail to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Paying for certifications and education is expensive - why not make it a work perk? At Full Sail, you have the opportunity to join a bleeding edge IT team helping build out the future in education for their world-renowned IT and Media curriculums. In addition to competitive pay and a progressive tech stack, perks include free degrees and certifications, generous benefits and PTO, and amazing location in the heart of Orlando with a beautiful, open floorplan office. If you're looking for the next opportunity to push your skills to the limit while receiving a bevy of benefits, please apply!
- In addition to competitive pay and a progressive tech stack, perks include free degrees and certifications, generous benefits and PTO, and amazing location in the heart of Orlando with a beautiful, open floorplan office.
- If you're looking for the next opportunity to push your skills to the limit while receiving a bevy of benefits, please apply!
* Develop and maintain user interface functionality for applications
* Work with product team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Translate functional specs and designer comps into front-end application code
* Work with back-end developers in delineating API requirements
* Ensure that the user interface provides a great user experience
* Perform testing of application changes in order to identify and resolve problems
* Troubleshoot, isolate, and remedy application issues when they are encountered
* Write clear, maintainable, efficient code and document the decisions made
* Improve existing code for greater clarity, maintainability, and efficiency
* Build and document reusable components and modules for future use
Skills & Requirements
* B.S. in Computer Science, Web Design & Development
* 4+ years development experience with a focus on front end for web environment
* 3+ years React experience, in a production environment
* Experience with source control systems, such as Git, in a production environment
* Proficient with APIs