Robinson Key: Front End Engineer at Robinson Key (Atlanta, GA) (Atlanta, GA)
Posted: Mar 11, 2019
Front End Engineer
Want to work for one of the most exciting start-ups in Atlanta and receive equity? If innovation is what you are seeking and the opportunity to push your technical capabilities to the limits, then this is the developer role you are looking for!
Join a growing team and a growing company and be part of not just developing the next interesting program, but be part of building a company that thrives on technical innovation! Interested in big data aggregations and insights? Third-party JS library design and architecture? Or simply building easy to use public facing APIs? Youve come to the right place!
Purpose of this role
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicates: Developing and delivering communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of an audience
- Customer Focus: Building and providing customer-centric solutions
- Soft Skills: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Self-Development: Actively seeks personal and career growth
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or 5+years of relevant and current experience in lieu of a degree
- Current experience with Git
- Ability to debug code that belongs to others
- Experience and understanding of performance web design patterns
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with maintaining a large web application
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.