CreamWise Inc.: Front-End Manager / Developer at CreamWise Inc. (Miami, FL) (Miami, FL)
Posted: Oct 18, 2019
Front-End Manager / Developer
Creamwise, a global financial technology company, is currently seeking a manager for its group marketing web development team. In this role you will be involved in the planning, directing and coordinating all activities associated with website development across Creamwise.
Location: Miami, Florida (Doral)
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, management, designers, developers and other project stakeholders inside and outside of the organization in several countries.
- Prioritize and allocate projects and resources for the front-end team, including WordPress, web development, UX/UI, graphic design, and project management.
- Assist with the development of global front-end strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day work of front-end web developers.
- Assist in the development of websites from initial concepts, information architecture, and designs to finished product.
- Assist with coding WordPress pages, sites, and themes.
- Manage the hosting environments and updating of multiple client websites globally.
- Develop and oversee web development procedures and operations.
- Determine and manage technical frameworks and development standards to deliver scalable and reliable web solutions and services.
- Monitor and report on the efficiency of the front-end team.
- Collaborate on and manage group marketing intelligence and analytics.
- Collaborate with group and country marketing colleagues on digital marketing efforts.
- Ensure quality control processes for the development of client facing websites.
- Be the primary contact for Creamwise employees on all aspects of front-end development related topics.
- Train and empower the front-end / development team to obtain knowledge of web standards and new technologies.
- Coordinate with other departments and outside partners to ensure projects are running efficiently.
- Assist with companywide training endeavors to increase the knowledgebase of employees as needed.
- Mentor and lead the front-end / web development team to inspire growth, both personally and professionally.
- Plan, prepare, and innovate new product creations and launches to ensure success.
- Implement process improvement plans and programs to increase efficiencies.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in a management or team leader position.
- Extensive knowledge/experience with the WordPress CMS
- Experience building custom WordPress themes, pages, sites, and plugins
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, CSS, CSS3 HTML, HTML 5
- Basic understanding of accessibility standards and website best practices
- Ability to work both independently and with other team members
- Ability to write well documented code
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills, interpersonal skills, and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong UI/UX skills with extensive knowledge in mobile design and best practices
- Project management skills.
- Willing and eager to learn.
Additional Skills Appreciated:
- Experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Basic SEO skills
- Experience or familiarity with marketing automation platforms
- Experience in working within an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with email marketing configuration
- Familiarity with APIs and database architecture
- CRM configuration skills
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with React and jQuery
- Familiarity with R or Python; the ability to modify sales reports built in R or python.
Summary of Current Employee Benefits
- A generous paid time off program, including paid holidays, paid personal/vacation leave, and paid sick leave up to a total of 30 days annually.
- Health insurance, workers compensation insurance, employee assistance program, direct deposit, and more.
- A future possibility for limited remote work, i.e. work-from-home (conditions apply).