Code Corp: Full Stack Developer at Code Corp (Boston, MA) (Boston, MA)
Posted: Apr 16, 2019
We're looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our Technology Team in our Boston/Acton Office. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our products and solutions for web technologies.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise:
- Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with front-end and back-end technologies such as NodeJS, React, MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc.
- Proficient experience using AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud computing services.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as React, React Native, Cordova Plugin, Xamarin, and UWP.
To find out more about us, check out our two brand websites: codecorp.com (hardware) and tachyonIQ.com (software)
Code operations on a 9/80 work scheduled. What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. So besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get a 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro