Innate, Inc.: Full Stack Developer at Innate, Inc. (Washington, DC) (Washington, DC)
Posted: Jan 22, 2019
Global digital development firm seeks a strong Senior Full Stack developer to join our back-end team to build a new set of rich applications and tools to configure, update and manage our cloud-based environment. We run exclusively on AWS and need a full stack developer to architecture, design and deliver applications that will run on internal customer’s browsers and devices. This is a great opportunity to work on a new series of greenfield applications in a fast-paced, start-up like environment but with the stability of an established firm.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in a casual, flexible environment.
- Communicate with internal business customers, back-end teams, administrators and designers to build, debug, and test application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness.
- Integrate with existing first- and third-party APIs, and build your own APIs using C#.NET
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to prioritize and implement new features.
- Iterate on your application to continuously build new features and functionality.
- Build your skill set in a collaborative, team-focused environment.
We’re Looking for:
- Creativity and demonstrated success building applications and delivering them to a production environment.
- Experience working with cross functional teams including designers, software engineers, marketers and key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, systems design, strategic orientation, project management, and presentation skills.
- A passion for creating a high-quality user experience.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Cloud development experience on any major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of progressive development experience primarily focused on web applications, back-end automation
- Demonstrated talent for building user interfaces using JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Strong front end development skills, with “good enough” API and back-end development experiences
- Experience with UI/UX fundamentals
- Experience working in a heterogenous technical environment consisting of Windows and Linux platforms
- Solid understanding of object-oriented principles
- Experience deploying and designing the web hosting environment that your systems will be deployed to
- Knowledge of application servers (ex. Apache, IIS, Express.js) and proxy servers (Ex. nginx) is highly desirable
- Basic knowledge of the Linux/Unix command-line and Windows development