Institute of Management Accountants: Full Stack Developer at Institute of Management Accountants (Montvale, NJ) (Montvale, NJ)
Posted: Feb 8, 2019
In this role, you will use your versatility to engage with the user experience team and make technical visions a reality. Should be comfortable with front end code but prefer back end development. Must be a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively, adhere to best practices and be a strong team player, as well as a proactive individual contributor. You’ll be integral to the development and maintenance of IMA’s various platforms.
• Collaborate with an established team of developers and various department stakeholders
• Develop various product features, integrate user interfaces, and improvements
• Test, identify, and resolve scalability & performance issues
• Will help to define and implement strategies to enhance the user experience, while ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs/solutions and technology platforms.
• Will focus on increasing overall online usability and functionality of our various web assets.
• Will be upgrading, modifying, and developing new controls, implementation of various 3rd party platforms, along with other online marketing and technology initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Related Experience
• 3-5 years developing for the web
• 3-5 years programming using ASP.net, C#, VB.net, SQL
• Excellent Visual Studio and other code editing tools such as sublime text or notepad++
• Excellent Development Environment Skills, using Remote Desktop, TFS, various FTP protocols, SVN / Git
• Excellent knowledge of ASP .Net MVC, Web Controls, VB and C# / ASP, XML, OData, and working with API’s
• SQL Server, maintaining databases, generating and consuming feeds
• Setting up and maintaining development environments
• Excellent at prioritizing, coordinating and meeting deadlines on multiple projects
• Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
• The ability to work closely with our project managers, strategists, and external vendors to develop specifications, make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies
• Effective researcher with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience testing websites, identifying and correcting technical problems across multiple platforms and browsers
• Ability to develop and work with custom Wordpress or Drupal websites a plus
• Knowledge of SiteCore CMS, Personify, and DNN (Dot Net Nuke) is a plus
• Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
• Experienced in the latest web developing software techniques and highly proficient in the full spectrum of back-end development. Proficiency in developing for the web is required.