LifeStylePlan: Full-stack Developer at LifeStylePlan (Dallas, TX) (Dallas, TX)
Posted: Oct 15, 2019
Our company took on the challenge to rethink personal finances, remove uncertainty, and provide a structure and service that lets you truly live your financial life with freedom.
LifeStylePlan is an environment that brings together every aspect of your personal finances and couples them with professional services. We deliver comprehensive, real-time information freeing you to make day-to-day financial decisions and future plans with confidence.
We are a fast growing, early-stage company based in Plano, Texas. We strive to delight our clients, partners, and employees every day.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to solve business problems by writing and maintaining internal software tools. Full Stack Developers will be required to develop projects from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Full Stack (end-to-end) development
· Preparing for and participating in regular code reviews and software planning/retrospectives
· Developing front end website architecture
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing back end website applications
· Establishing and maintaining servers and databases for functionality
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications
· Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
· Designing and developing APIs
· Meeting both technical and end user needs
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Education, Experience and Skills
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field related
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
· Experience with latest DevOps practices
· In-depth knowledge of web system architecture, design, and development
· Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and flexible
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing requirements
· Ability to quickly pick up new technology concepts
· Ability to work independently
· Self-starter with good communication skills