SMAL Code GmbH: Full Stack Developer at SMAL Code GmbH (Munich, Germany) (Munich, Germany)
Posted: Nov 20, 2020
SMAL is looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer to join our team. SMAL is a global design, development and innovation agency, helping brands understand their customers so they can connect with them through their product offerings, and ultimately create a beautiful experience.
As Full Stack Developer, you will be part of our Development team which is a multidisciplinary mix of front-end, back-end and App Developers. You will be developing multiple web and native applications with varying software architectures and challenges, using front-end frameworks like Angular or React. The right developer will have experience across a broad spectrum of applications, with a specific interest in software design and development. Our highly collaborative development team makes this a unique opportunity to engage and affect our clients’ brands at a very strategic level. Our work makes a difference – and you can be part of it!
TO BE SUITED TO THIS POSITION YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
- Fluency in Angular10+.
- Fluency in React and React Native is a plus.
- Experience in webpack, postCSS and/or sass/scss.
- Experience with tailwindcss is a plus.
- Experience in Python, Django and MySQL or PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience with AWS and general cloud deployments.
- Creative problem-solving skills and solution-oriented thinking.
- Eagerness to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- The desire to work with a team of developers and designers to implement innovative products for our clients.
- Proven work experience in software development, also showing experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
SMAL is an inspiring, buoyant place to work and a dynamic company located across three continents. Our clients are innovative, forward-thinking brands and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 35 smart, talented and creative people work in our Munich studio, and by truly collaborating we can produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team, a team where small details matter most.