Traction on Demand: Full Stack Developer at Traction on Demand (Houston, TX) (Houston, TX)
Posted: Apr 15, 2019
As our Full Stack Developer, you will be you will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the Force.com platform.
Traction on Demands hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Heres what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isnt about drinking beer and playing ping-pong its much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values dont just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are do they resonate with you?
- Seek knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand youve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just git r done.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years development experience in Java, .NET or another C-style language
- Web development experience using JSP or ASP.NET is a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen's termsto customers
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize whats on your plate
- Ability to communicate inboth written and spoken French
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Salesforce.com development (will train)
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Learning new things
- Any kind of client facing work
- Minimum of 5 years development experience in different environments
What You Will Be Doing
- Some graphic design principles capability is preferable; e.g. experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with mobile application development
- Builds software applications Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Owns success Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
If youre interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and well contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, were about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the worlds largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.