Full Time: Full-Stack Web Developer at Archilogic in Zürich
Posted: Aug 10, 2018
Our mission is to empower everyone to make the most of the spaces they live and work in. To do that we connect the world’s data and intelligence on interiors. Give us a floor plan and we will turn it into furnished, web-based 3d models, BIM data, or an apartment configurator - in seconds. That’s today - imagine what’s possible in the future. In short, we intend to revolutionise how we communicate about interiors.
Archilogic combines deep knowledge of architecture, design, 3D workflows, computer vision and engineering to create stunning experiences in the web – for everyone, anywhere, anytime. We are an international team, have a global user base, and are well funded to take our plans to the next level. Give us a test ride at archilogic.com and check out a sample of our work here.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Architect and extend our customer facing APIs
- Maintain and extend a cloud based server infrastructure in AWS and Google Cloud.
- Develop and extend our 3d data processing pipeline
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Writing public documentations for our new APIs
- Apply your frontend skills to support the rollout of new features and experiments
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to invent, develop, productize solutions to push our services to the next level
What We Need To See
- 4+ years hands-on coding experience in developing scalable, reliable and consistent APIs.
- Strong knowledge of current best practices
- Experience with payment frameworks and SQL databases
- Experience in setting up scalable and reliable server infrastructures with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience with state of the art JS frameworks like Vue.js
- Experience in Java, Scala or C++ is a plus
- Solid knowledge of applied mathematics for handling 3D data and formats
- Passion for 3D and the web
- Experience with WebGl and or 3D applications like Blender
- Creative, self-motivated, independent, and a good communicator
- Team player with very strong work ethic and a collaborative / cooperative attitude
- B.S. computer science or equivalent study in related fields
- Authorized to work in Switzerland
- Friendly atmosphere (gaming nights, grill parties, random occurrences of chocolate)
- Proper software engineering practices
- Competent team
- Flexible working time
- Real office (no open space)
Technology we use:
All Jobs at Archilogic require:
Great communication skills: Depending on your role they might lean towards speaking, writing, or both. What matters is that we can communicate to align goals, prevent misunderstandings, and have fun while getting great work done.
A driven work ethic: We rely on you to take initiative and make sure things get done.
Curiosity and a willingness to experiment: Nothing is set in stone. We want you to be constructively critical, always interested in how we can do things better for our users.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, drop us a CV and a letter, website, project or whatever you’ve got to show why you’re the right person. We respect your privacy and respond to all inquiries. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions – we look forward to hearing from you.