Full-Time Junior and Mid-Level UI Designers (Web and Mobile), FAANG Companies, Fully Remote
Posted: Sep 3, 2022
We are a small design agency based in Los Angeles with some big tech companies as our clients. We are in the process of expanding our team and are looking for remote international talents to join us. Our current clients include Meta (Facebook) and protocol.ai. We will provide training to entry-level designers.
- A portfolio with several school or work projects demonstrating web and graphic design ability.
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience or the equivalent of well-crafted school or self-initiated projects.
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (Figma, Adobe CC, etc.) Experience with Webflow is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of website/ mobile app design and development process.
- Setup: fast internet connection and up-to-date computer hardware and equipment.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Assist creative director (www.jessz.co) with creating web and mobile UI assets, graphics, and illustrations.
- Editing graphic assets and files.
- Provide consistent design styles and aesthetics across projects.
- Work with design systems and style guides.
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Full Time: 30 - 40+ hours a week
Location: Fully remote, you can work from anywhere in the world. The office is based in Los Angeles.
Entry-level to mid-level