Full Time: Lead .Net Developer at Symphony Retail Ai: Retail Solutions Division in Milton Keynes
Posted: Feb 13, 2018
Our macro space planning team is looking to hire a Lead .Net Developer to continue developments on one of our flagship space planning applications and spearhead its next generation.
As a Lead .net Developer you will be expected to hit the ground running and produce high quality software deliverables. You have a track record for mentoring and coaching developers in teams lead by yourself and will have proven experience of architecting enterprise level solutions. You will not only be working with our talented team in Milton Keynes but will be collaborating with other Symphony Retail development and services departments across the globe.
- 5 years+ competency in C#/VB.net
- Applicants must have had a recent role dedicated to .Net desktop applications
- Applicants may be required to pass a coding competency test
- Working knowledge of SQL, XML, WinForms, LINQ, WPF & XAML
- Comfortable with basic spatial/geometric maths
- Experience with the following tools:
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Knowledge of architectural and design patterns
- Good unit testing principles
- We are looking for someone who wants to take part in working with other senior developers to suggest ideas and push forward not just the software but the team.
Ideally would have:
- AutoCAD development experience
- Industry knowledge or knowledge relating to floor-planning
- TFS knowledge
We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time