Full Time: Senior Backend Developer with PHP (Homeoffice / flexible) at Digistore24 GmbH in Remote
Posted: Feb 13, 2018
This is a full-time remote position, we accept applications from anywhere in the world.
At Digistore24 we develop software that has an impact on thousands of small and medium sized businesses every day. If you are man of action who loves to work in a small, family-like team and who has the passion and work ethic to develop great software products, we are the right fit for you.
We are one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. Our core platform is an automation solution developed by a small and extremely competent team. It provides a complete infrastructure to over 100.000 entrepreneurs to build a scalable online business with millions of customers.
We are looking for an experienced back-end developer with high motivation and a keen interest in our business use case. You know a good deal about PHP and Sympfony, you are able to think and read into complex topics and - if you get stuck, ask the right people the right questions - proactively.
In addition, you are able to design meaningful solutions to problems within short time. Last but not least, you understand which systems your project is involved in, and make sure that interactions with these systems are stable and reliable. You should also bring with you:
- Excellent knowledge of web development technologies (LAMP, Symfony, AngularJS)
- Several years of object oriented web development experience in PHP
- Min. 5 years of experience along with a proven track record of successfully delivering high quality web software at scale
- Experience in improving architecture and code quality by refactoring
- Ability to develop automated tests with phpUnit.
- Work well under pressure, developing key features for high volume, business critical systems
- Experience and desire to work in an agile environment
- Interest in being challenged in a fast-paced environment while having fun at the same time
- Good English language skills with German being an asset
If you bring that to the table and identify with our culture, you are welcome as a valuable member of our team. We are looking for long-term relationships and we try to get you into the project that suits you the most.
We give so that you can contribute. If that scares you off, very well - then you do not make a bad investment and either do we. If you like our approach, then we would be really happy to hear from you.
We do not want to assess your skills and motivation solely based on diplomas and certificates. Show us what you did. We are interested in all projects of your previous occupations, own projects, your code on Github, etc.
Please send your application via our jobs page and upload your resume (PDF) as well as all the work samples you think are necessary.
When everything goes well, we will get back to you and have a short phone call. The next steps will be:
- a code test
- an interview with our CEO and the tech team
- a final feedback and a job offer within 2 weeks time
If you have questions concerning this position, don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to [email protected]