Full Time: Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f) at censhare AG in München
Posted: Jul 11, 2018
The censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content into one information-centric system and consistent user interface. All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare to integrate and automate their communications. These activities are driven and advanced by more than 300 employees across the world, with censhare locations in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA, the Netherlands, Sweden and India.
We are currently experiencing a steep growth path and offer plenty of open positions, among them:
Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m)
Munich | Next possible entry date | unlimited contract
Because you love new challenges:
- Development and decision on DevOps concepts
- Establish and maintain the process and toolchain to support continuous integration/delivery of our application and microservices
- Improve the flow of work and collaboration across departments, e.g. support of our Ansible automation project in collaboration with IT Operations team
- Work with a broad deployment scope, reaching from on-premise installations through our own SaaS environment up to cloud (AWS) deployments
- Further development of our ELK stack to support indepth infrastructure / application monitoring and log management
- Manage the existing DevOps tools, such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Artifactory, GitLab and AWX (Ansible Tower).
Because you have to offer a lot:
- Excellent development skills with a hands-on attitude
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in complex operating online platforms, ideally as a DevOps Engineer in a Linux / Unix environment
- Knowledge of configuration management tool (Ansible)
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Knowledge of GitFlow
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines (VMWare) and Container (Docker)
- Knowledge of K/V and registry tools (etcd, consul) and Orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
- Practical experience with agile methodologies, preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Outstanding training, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in and with remote, geographically distributed and cross-cultural teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English in order to communicate on all levels of the organization
Because being a Senior DevOps Engineer at censhare matters:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you are the face of DevOps at censhare. Within this role, you implement the DevOps culture into the entire organisation and develop further our global DevOps strategy. You are one of the evangelist dedicated to really change the mind set of people, to break down silos and to support us in building up our DevOps team. The continuous and iterated improvement of the DevOps [email protected] as well as the work on the continuous improvements of our CI/CD pipelines are only two of the challenges waiting for you.
Because we have a lot to offer!
- Continuous Feedback
- Flexible working hours / Home Office
- Pulse Surveys, Circles
- Coffee, water, fruit, Lunch Offer
Because we are censhare!
- We count on flat hierarchies and quick decisionmaking channels. Every employee has the possibility to contribute to the company’s development.
- We are working with highly motivated, competent colleagues coming from more than 30 different nations using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can work on projects for world-renowned brands (just take look at our clients list).
- We care about people. We value and respect every person for what they are and for the input they can bring with their individual background to our team.
Sounds interesting? Then let’s talk!
If you are interested in this exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your application in either German or English via the application form, and don’t forget to mention your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Eliel Oliveira by e-mail at: [email protected]