Full Time Videographer
Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Reclaim your walls with modern shelving, decor, and storage (+fun)! Shelfology helps you maximize any space for a better sense of order, clarity, and cool. We are proud of our brand and are invested in protecting its impact both with our clients, but also with our team members and community. As a creative team, we create campaigns and experiences that delight and inform our customers. In addition, we work hard to infuse Shelfology's edgy and fun personality into our company culture and brand. If you are great at providing helpful, constructive feedback, and dream about video production and design...this position may be your perfect match.
The Video Producer works alongside a small team of talented creatives and marketers who are tasked with finding creative ways to tell our brand story, whether that be conceptualizing video advertising campaigns, collecting relevant and compelling client testimonials, or creating unique and engaging internal video campaigns.
Under the direction of Shelfology's Creative Director: The Video Producer will craft & develop compelling messages, visuals, and stories that help architects, builders, and home owners see the value of our product offerings.
Shelfology's Video Producer must:
- Be familiar with all aspects of video production including but not limited to: concepting, storyboarding, audio/video editing, on-site film/camera work, scripting, etc.
- Be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Explore and implement efficient workflow processes.
- Have a current understanding of relevant visual trends and styles.
- Bridge the gap between their team and other teams/departments across the company by encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Be capable of personally completing a project from concept to delivery.
- Assist Creative Director: Video Production with high workload projects.
- Be organized.
- Work with DSLRs, BMPCC Rigs.
- Comfortable using gimbals and other video riggings.
- Understand studio needs and how to best expand our video capabilities
- Have a solid understanding of studio and on location lighting.
- Strong audio production knowledge.
- Knowledge of After Effects.
- Construction and framing knowledge is a bonus.
- Strong graphic design skillset is a bonus.
Job Description Continued:
Video Producers at Shelfology must be able to work with a variety of teams across the entire company to make sure the brand is consistently applied in every situation. If you are a skilled video production professional with the ability to give great feedback, and an eye for the smallest of details, then this may just be your dream job. We are looking for candidates that have 2+ years' experience as a Video Producer, Editor, or Videographer. Get in touch!
$60-$70k Annual Salary
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times demanding environment. Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time. Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Ability to operate standard and specified technical office equipment. Regular and reliable onsite attendance during standard operating hours. Be a generally hip dude/dudette that we want to hang with.