freshcells systems engineering GmbH: Fullstack Developer at freshcells systems engineering GmbH (Düsseldorf, Germany) (Düsseldorf, Germany)
Posted: Jan 13, 2018
Currently, we’re looking for a full-time Fullstack Developer to bolster our Dusseldorf team.
- Conceptual design and implementation of new features for sophisticated software solutions in cooperation with the project management, design, and development teams
- Testing and deployment of web applications
- Participating in continuous improvement processes
- Several years of hands-on experience in web design
- Very good knowledge of PHP 5.5+, OOP and MVC
- Proficient in Git in combination with git-flow, as well as a knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in consuming and creating web services using ResT and, ideally, SOAP
- Experience with ElasticSearch, as well as software testing with PHPUnit or Behats, are a plus
- Experience in agile development in a team and an organized and result-oriented work ethic for sustainable and scalable Web systems
- Good knowledge of the English language, regardless of your mother tongue
What we have to offer...
- Room for your ideas – we believe in you and your expertise and want to know your vision.
- Varied and exciting IT projects – we don’t do anything that doesn’t excite us.
- Help and support relocating (particularly for visa/blue card, work permit and finding accommodation) – home is where the heart is and we want to set yours racing for the work we do here.
- A friendly, young team that’s open to anyone wishing to actively contribute to it.
- An agile and relaxed work environment – we want you as you are and we’ve employed agile workflows since the company was established.
- Fun working in an international environment (12 nationalities) – our diversity is one of our strengths, which we treasure, maintain and promote.
- A peaceful working environment (not open plan) and the latest technologies – ensuring your optimal development and growth.
- Allowances for a range of sports programs and clubs – because the hardware needs maintaining too.
- Regular social events – because we’re people, not machines, and we like each other.
- Table tennis, a foosball table and a chill-out area – for before, during and especially after.
We could also mention our deluxe espresso machine, the pantry stocked with soft drinks (and even beer) and the daily chocolate rations... Likewise, we could also talk about how we foster a culture of open, direct communication and genuine appreciation, because we truly believe in these things and not because they sound good. Instead, we’d rather warmly invite you to come and see for yourself.
Also important to us are:
- That you enjoy web development, that you’re looking for a challenge and that you want to work as part of a team!
- That you know that freedom and responsibility are two sides of the same coin! And that you want to contribute yourself and your ideas and grow together with us!
freshcells was established over 12 years ago on the conviction that client relations work best as a partnership and that an appreciation and space for creativity are essential components for a positive company culture. With this approach, we’ve been sustainably growing since day one – thanks too to our passion, commitment and, naturally, to the technical expertise of our founder and staff. If you also identify with our philosophy, then send your application and samples of your work to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra in HR by email ([email protected]) or by phone (+49 (0)211 933 01 34).
We look forward to getting to know you!