Doctolib GmbH: Fullstack Developer (m/w/x) at Doctolib GmbH (Berlin, Germany) (Berlin, Germany)
Posted: Nov 5, 2019
You are an expert on a MVC framework? You are a frontend developer and you are also willing and interested to work on the backend? In any case, you want to work with a stack in Rails / ReactJS in a team organised in squads and which uses all the best practices (TDD, code review, pair programming, …)? You’re looking for something that has a positive impact on the lives of millions of people? Then join us to revolutionize the healthcare sector!
Doctolib is looking for a fullstack developer to join its growing and dynamic technical team in order to keep offering an amazing service to doctors and patients. We’re a french-german company with more than 700 people and more than 100 are working in the tech team which is distributed in our HQs in Paris and Berlin.
(i) Core Responsibilities
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with the other members of your squad (Web Developers, Product Manager, DevOps, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst)
- Taking end-to-end ownership for your products and features
- Work as a team to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code
- Monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique experience for our users
- Develop Proofs of Concept in order to receive daily feedback from our users
- Improve the performance in production in order to support Doctolib in its high growth
(ii) Profile Requirements
- You already have developed and maintained code on a website in production
- You are a fullstack developer and you master a MVC framework or you are a full fledged frontend developer willing to work on the backend as well.
- You are able to adapt to the most efficient technologies for a given problem
- You master relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- You have minimum one year experience in fullstack development
- You wish to understand the business challenges of your company
- You are user-oriented and you have a very good product sense
- You want to develop super robust and secure products, you think that everything should be tested and you are convinced that eXtreme programming practices are a must (code review, pair programming, TDD, …)
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English
(iii) What do we offer?
- A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- An agile product development environment and an international team
- A tailor fit ramp-up programm for your role with more than 30 sessions
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences
- Exchange programm between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers
- Great office in the heart of Berlin!
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The job is located in Berlin!