GRAPHIC DESIGN HEAD: BRANDING AND PACKAGING
Posted: Sep 5, 2022
At Centdegrés India, you will be the design horsepower behind most initiatives. You will be assigned to a customer portfolio for India and International projects for branding and packaging design, but will be asked to participate on initiatives outside your work scope for your inputs on a regular basis. Key responsibilities defined, but not limited to, are:
1. Take lead and bring bold, innovative and strategic ideas for brand identity, packaging, and collateral projects.
2. Craft a visual language with high standards, from brainstorming and initial concept creation, all through the final stages of technical deliveries and execution oversight with a junior designer.
3. Build engaging presentation deliverables that may include research summaries, sketches/renderings, mood boards and design proposals.
4. Participate and at times, pitch the creative strategy during client meetings.
5. Work hands-on during the project lifecycle with clients, internal stakeholders to provoke thinking, innovate, provide or receive feedback, followed by incorporating the same in the deliveries.
Team and Communication
1. Collaborate with global teams to meet client requirements, and maintain consistent standards of quality and creativity throughout the project.
2. Coordinate with project manager, director and other internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to project timelines and client satisfaction.
1. Minimum bachelor's degree in design, with minimum 6-7 years of work experience in a design agency. Experience working for beauty, luxury, hospitality and fashion brands is preferable.
2. A powerful portfolio demonstrating your creative capacity, aesthetic sensibilities and technical expertise with business cases in Brand Identity and packaging.
3. A strong understanding of international trends, luxury aesthetics, and manufacturing technicalities ? materials, finishes, papers etc.
4. High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
5. Experience in interpreting brand briefs, establishing an understanding of client requirements and building strong brand identities.
6. Exceptional teamwork, presentation and communication skills.
7. Ability to multi-task, manage conflicting deadlines and deliver excellence throughout the creative process.
8. Last and most important, you are highly sensitive to creation and in love with beautiful brands.