Graphic Design Intern
Posted: Feb 14, 2020
Provides support for the Creative Department through the design of a wide variety of sales and marketing materials. Designs ads, flyers, and promotional collateral for both print and web applications. Supports the designers within the creative team with production work and job/project management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Support the Marketing Department in all areas. Duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Design marketing materials including but not limited to: flyers, advertisements (print and online), emails, logos, social content graphics and presentations.
- Assist with electronic file archiving and physical organization of samples past work.
- Create weekly design recaps and an end of season design recap book for the organization.
- Work with print vendors to gather quotes and assist with the proofing process.
- Support the digital team with various design assignments for social and other platforms as needed.
- Assist the Marketing department with large-scale initiatives including Training Camp, gamedays and special events. This support will include a variety of tasks outside of graphic design including light physical labor.
- Assist in covering the front reception desk when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience designing across a wide variety of mediums
- Well organized with the ability to maintain multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness to fill a wide variety of support roles
- A passion for sports and design
- Demonstrated expertise using the following design software:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photo Shop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge; knowledge of After Effects and Lightroom
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Ability to take digital photographs/strong eye for photography
- Working knowledge of HTML and web design
- Experience with email marketing
- Be currently enrolled as a senior, or recent graduate (within 6 months) from college or university. Graduate school students are eligible to apply as well.
- Have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Have a current driver's license.
- Be able to work 30 hours per week as well as game day/nights, weekends and other various events.
Final applicants will be contacted and invited to participate in our interview process starting in April. All interviews will take place at our team headquarters in Renton or at our stadium in Seattle and must be done in person. Further, we will not pay for any interview related expenses such as travel or lodging; these expenses are the sole responsibility of the applicant.
NOTE: Due to the large volume of applicants that apply, we ask that you do not contact us during this process
All internships are hourly, paid positions. Interns are responsible for their own housing, travel, and relocation expenses. A background check will be conducted prior to starting work with us. Our intern placements will last for the duration of the NFL season (approx. early July ? February).
- Attach a current resume and cover letter
- Include a link to a personal online portfolio