Graphic Designer / Communications Designer / UI-UX Designer
Posted: Jun 29, 2020
SocialCloud is an #IntelligentMarketing company, specialising in AI powered phygital marketing. We are proud to serve clients of variety, including MNCs, PSUs, SMEs, and startups.
As a core member of the design team, you would be responsible for solving brand communication problems at SocialCloud. These problems will focus primarily on social media and digital marketing collateral, including presentation, promotion, print, and web-related projects. Anything that involves the visual articulation of our brand will require your careful attention.
- SocialCloud seeks a smart, enthusiastic team player to join the Marketing Team in our Gurgaon office to support the client's digital needs.
- Under the supervision of the Creative Lead, the graphic designer executes concepts developed and directed by the Digital Marketing and Product development team. Deliverables include digital and print advertising and marketing materials that satisfy marketing and internal communication objectives
- Executes conceptual ideas developed by the Marketing and Branding team
- Designs revises and updates marketing and advertising materials such as web ads, social cards, reports, website, blogs, brochures, and trade show displays with a high degree of accuracy according to client needs and marketing objectives
- Understands and adheres to client's brand standards and style guidelines
- Updates WordPress, and PowerPoint files Formats raw data or text into new or existing layouts and templates
- Revises designs with a high degree of accuracy
- Prepares print-ready files to go to print vendors
- Maintains digital files in a designated file structure
- BFA or equivalent (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in a graphic design-related position
- Expertise in Sketch (preferred)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud applications
- Expertise in web editing software, WordPress a plus
- Fluency in PowerPoint and/or Microsoft Office suite
- Interactive and/or motion design experience a plus
- Able to work onsite in Gurgaon, IN (post lockdown) (currently work from home)
Job Qualification Requirements
- Attention to detail - including proofreading - is part of your DNA
- College degree in fine arts, graphic design, or other creative majors
- Advanced knowledge of design principles including typography, composition, color, imagery, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of current graphic design software and equipment
- Thorough understanding of digital and print file preparation
- Basic knowledge of web programming
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for proofreading and color accuracy
- Ability to function in high pressure, deadline-sensitive environments
Come as you are, we do not discriminate! We celebrate, support, and thrive upon our diverse customer and employee base.