graphic designer ecommerce role content coordinator
Posted: Aug 29, 2020
Role: Ecommerce Manager
Company: Caramel London
Launched in London 1999, it set out to push the boundaries and embrace a more creative approach to childrenswear . Caramel has always challenged traditional, limited perceptions of what children should wear, exploring a design aesthetic that is modern, considered, playful and always a little unexpected. Caramel employs an abundance of home grown craftsmanship and is known for its unflinching way with colour, predilection for heritage fabrics and in-house, designed prints.At Caramel, each item is designed with passion and the utmost attention of detail: the garment silhouette, the cut, the fit, just the right sort of lining or even buttons are all highly considered. Quality is never compromised and we constantly strive for excellence. Our clothes are timeless and become much loved, worn-in wardrobe staples that are handed down and shared between family and friends.
Recently, the brand expanded into womenswear. At the core of Caramel is the constant desire to make beautiful, honest clothes filled with passion and creativity that allow women and children to take an enormous pleasure in how they express themselves.
· A minimum of 3 years' web experience for a fashion brand
· Practical knowledge and understanding of Shopify and Google Analytics
· Strong attention to detail
· Can do, proactive and positive attitude
· High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team
We are looking for a creative person to manage the website and ensure our customers have the best shopping experience. You need to understand the Caramel brand aesthetic and be detail focused and organised. You should be confident in merchandising collections, edits and archive. Experience of working in creative roles previously is an advantage. An ideal candidate will have an interest in fashion and be excited to work as part of a small dynamic team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Product data management - ensure that all product data is on the caramel websites sites including images, descriptions, product detail, and prices.
· Manage the overall critical path to get product information and photography on to the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
· Online Product Management ? Ensure that products are merchandised while ensuring that products are simple to find, but yet maximising sale opportunities.
· Ensure that all the back end office work is done to maximise merchandising opportunities (such as attribute compilation for onsite filtering purposes).
· Overall management of e-Commerce stock and involvement in the commercial plan for growth.
· Stock Availability ? monitor stock holding and report weekly on the site cover and work collaboratively with merchandising team to plan and maintain a sufficient stock holding.
· Maximise the profit contribution of e-Commerce sales through effective management of stock levels and accurate forecasting of sales
· Liaise with the buying teams to supply web exclusive styles, GWPs, and offers.
· Ensure inventory availability in advance of planned site launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity.
· Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the web team and the customers services team Analysis.
· Online sales budget control and forecasting ? identify and report on trends in trading performance and develop sales forecasts for peak trading periods online.
· Web Analytics ? monitor and measure site performance, while using this to make recommendation and improve performance. Use Google Analytics to understand the caramel customer and the journey that they are taking.
· Measure online conversion and identify tactics internally and with third parties to improve conversion rates.
· Provide weekly product status reports.
· Report on product sales and think of tactics to improve sales.
· Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve.
· Monitor stock levels and analyse web sales versus store performance.
· Monitor competitor and web sales trends to ensure web offer and experience is in line with customer expectations.
· Develop an in depth understanding of the customer requirements for all product categories, constantly reviewing category growth opportunities, trends, life of a line KPIs and size curves.