Graphic Designer for Clothing
Posted: Apr 19, 2021
P u b l i c s p a c e . x y z is a nostalgia, vaporwave, and fandom clothing brand. We work with artists's original artwork that are printed on hoodies, t-shirts, hats, joggers, swimsuits, and a wide variety of other garments, all on-demand. We have a devoted fanbase of 100k+ on Instagram, Facebook, and email.
We're looking for a talented part-time graphic / fashion designer with an eye for graphic t-shirts, hoodies, joggers and other items.
- Design and create realistic mockups for 30+ garments a month in photoshop with original artwork from artists
- Create visual media for the website, ads, email, sms, and instagram
- Communicate with artists and production to pass off completed designs in an efficient manner
- Part-time, between 4 ? 10 hours a week
- A strong and devoted passion to Public Space's subject matter: nostalgia, vaporwave, and fandom. This is incredibly important, as passion and a love for the brand always comes through to our audience!
- Deep understanding of what constitutes eye-catching, wearable graphic clothing.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- An ability to listen to and incorporate feedback while still maintaining one's own point-of-view.
Who will succeed in this role:
We've had the most success with artists and designers who are:
1) incredibly passionate about the work
2) able to balance our feedback with their own vision
3) have the required skills in Photoshop / Illustrator to get their vision to come to life.
The person who will succeed in this position has an eye for emerging graphic clothing, good taste, and a deep passion for our subject matter.