Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
Posted: Jun 12, 2020
We are Les Lunes, a fast growing fashion start up from San Francisco, located in Berlin. We are convinced that not only should you look good in your clothes, but you must feel comfortable in them as well. Our mission is to create stylish essentials from the best and softest fabrics in the world. Our products are sustainably produced and made of the softest fabric in the world - made of bamboo.
Our motto is: Forever Sunday - Look like Friday feel like Sunday.
You should feel good in your clothes. And if you feel good, you look good.
If that sounds interesting to you and you want to be part of this movement, apply now to join our team. We are always looking for open-minded talents and look forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for a new Graphic Designer (m/w/d) for our team.
- Conceptioning and designing all digital assets for our Online shop
- Giving the brand a face and a unique recognition value
- Development of graphic concepts and content for social media channels, websites and newsletters
- Participation in brand development and corporate identity
- Supervision of all digital projects
- Implementation of designs in HTML5/CSS
- Monitoring compliance with the corporate design within the team
- Min. 3 years work experience in graphic design with focus eCommerce
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or similar graphics programs
- First experiences in working with Shopify or comparable shop systems
- Experiences in strategic and creative editorial planning (feeds shall have a common thread and a uniform language)
- Good understanding of brands, products and target group
- Fluent in English (our working language is English)
- Excellent social -and communication skills
- First touchpoints with Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat
- A hands-on and results-oriented work attitude is absolutely necessary
What we offer:
- Permanent working contract and competitive salary
- More than only "working from home opportunity": We want to offer you a perfect work environment and therefore you can decide when you come to the office or work from home
- Continuous development of your abilities through a training and regular feedback program
- Own responsibility for projects and tasks + diverse challenges in a very international environment
- A motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of entrepreneurial experience
- A positive working atmosphere with helpful colleagues and corporate events
- Regular team events in an international team