Graphic Designer, UI/UX Designer
Posted: May 14, 2022
Roles & Responsibilities
General Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media to be part of the Marketing & Communications team.
- Conceptualise and develop creative designs and graphic artwork for (but not limited to) marketing collateral, brochures, promotional materials, eDM, reports, advertisement copy, signages and banners, digital assets, templates, property marketing, infographics, video etc.
- Develop on-brand and engaging creatives that meet business objectives and cut across digital and print platforms
- Work closely with the marketing team and the different business units to support their graphic design needs and ensure strict adherence to brand guidelines
- Ensure consistency of Company's image and brand guidelines in all graphics work
- Participate in the Company's Design Practice Group calls with fellow designers in other offices for best practice sharing and ideas discussion; update rest of the marketing team accordingly
- Sourcing, assessing and managing 3rd party vendors (printers, photographers, video producers, merchandising)
- Develop new branding for property marketing project
- Special upcoming projects: new visual identity and website rollouts
- Keep up-to-date on design trends and design technology so as to be the Company's advisor on all design-related matters
- To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to present concept work and communicate design vision internally.
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Strong creative portfolio with proven ability to understand business objectives and create compelling and creative visuals to support different messages across various platforms, including digital and social media platforms.
- Solid knowledge of design considerations required for different types of platforms including events/seminars; digital experience and understanding is key
- Basic coding skills would be preferable but not a must
- Video filming and editing skills and knowledge in animation work will be an advantage
- Team player with the ability to work independently
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer able to think out of the box and is excited to do things differently. The company is in a position of growth and is headed in a very exciting direction. If you have a positive can-do attitude with a great personality and are looking for a challenge, we would love to hear from you.