Graphic Designer/ Website Administrator
Posted: May 22, 2020
D.V. KAP Home is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer/Website Administrator to work within our marketing team for immediate hire. The candidate will be involved in projects that include key brand, business, and merchandising initiatives from conception to completion. In this role, you'll also be the linchpin between our website and customers, ensuring a first-class experience for our users. The responsibilities range from testing enhancements and bug fixes, to coordinating the upload and management of new product data and images. We're on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our top quality and modern approach to home décor. Here's how you help us:
- Create templates and make revisions for product labels and tags. Collaborate with marketing manager to execute artworks for print and digital advertisements.
- Collaborate regularly with upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance the D.V.KAP Home brand.
- Design beautiful email campaigns, print and online advertorial campaigns, and product labels.
- Ensure work is done timely.
- Help design annual catalog from conception to completion.
- Ongoing cross-functional communication with our marketing, sales, web team when appropriate to troubleshoot bugs or testing enhancements.
- Communicate directly with our B2B customers that are experiencing site issues.
- Implement and test updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Coordinate the upload and management of item images to our website, marking products to correctly appear on the web site and sales applications, as well as uploading pricing and validate images and pricing are displaying correctly.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum BFA in Graphic Design. Experience/education in photography is not a requirement but is considered a huge plus
- Skilled and passionate in the areas of typography, color, layout, and composition
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, WooCommerce
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Ridiculously organized and deadline oriented.
- The ideal candidate also has experience developing website performance metrics to track, compile, and analyze usage data?offering valuable insights to our team along the way.
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Ability to analyze information
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-start, operate under pressure, and multi-task
- High energy, strong 'can do' attitude, a builder
- Unquestionable ethical standards
- Passionate and quick learner.
- Team player
- Flexible and open to constructive criticism.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter with your application. In your cover letter, list your expected pay range, why you feel you're qualified for the position, and available start date. Please also include a copy or link to your portfolio.
What We Offer
Our fast-paced culture values people who act and think like founders. If you're someone who takes initiative, works hard and brings a positive spirit, there's no limit to how far you'll go here.
About D. V. KAP HOME
D.V. KAP HOME is a luxury decorative pillow, throw, and furniture manufacturer that has become a leading name in home décor. Family owned and operated since 2010, D.V. KAP HOME is growing more quickly than ever! In a short amount of time D.V. KAP HOME has expanded to reach the finest décor stores, the best interior designers, and the highest-quality furniture stores all across the United States and overseas. D.V. KAP HOME is looking for talented individuals to join their team!
Job Type: Full-time