Posted: Jul 29, 2020
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts using design software (Adobe)
- Testing graphics across various media
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, landing pages, videos, animations, social media post, e-mailings, white paper, give-aways, presentations, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You know how to work in a digital landscape and you are keen to understand and boost the performance of your great work. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements/briefings into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Fluent Englisch (conversational level)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Become part of an international team with offices in Cracow-Poland, Germany, France, USA and Singapore
- Work with great brands
- Take over opportunity in 2021
We are looking forward to your application, please provide your CV and portfolio