Posted: Mar 29, 2021
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. This role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, product packaging, labels, social media and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
We are a growing top 500 seller on Amazon.com that is rapidly expanding our products and markets. Our design department has rapidly grown and will continue to do so. We are brand marketing experts that require many websites, social media presence, product videos to be created to support the many brands we have.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of logos, websites, print media, illustrations, or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator & Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- 10 personal days off a year
- All national holidays off
- Salary based upon experience