Posted: Apr 25, 2021
Invicta FC is looking for a graphic designer to design print-quality event posters and one wide banner for social to accompany each event poster. Event schedule is estimated to be between 16-22 events per year, so you can get an idea of how often we would require these two graphics.
- At least 1-2 years graphic design experience; especially designs for print
- Experience working with major clients for print, television, broadcast, social media, etc.
- Have a solid sense of design principles (alignment, kerning, etc.)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines (we're hoping to receive the graphics within 3 days to 1 week upon receival of all assets)
- Open to collaborate with the Creative Director on new ideas to create a unique and modern look with our posters
- Has fresh and innovative ideas for poster designs; we're looking to stand out from the rest of the promotions
- Strong communicator - Answer emails/messages, provide updates on project timelines, etc.
- Experience in creating posters for sports or events preferred
Because this would be a consistent freelance gig, we're asking all interested applicants to create a mockup poster of a previous event to show us what you'd bring to the table. The event is Invicta FC 39. Please google for more event information and email us a mockup using these assets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zggk6j8gnu9loy/AACXMZO-sSMeZr0lUXZibMhVa?dl=0
Here's a link to our old event posters to get an idea of the overall branding of our promotion: http://invictafc.com/events-main/
Please note that we will not consider any applicants that are unable to provide a mockup poster. Thank you.