Posted: Apr 30, 2021
POSITION OVERVIEW - Develop and designs the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of various marketing materials. Work independently as well as collaborate with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects. This position will work remotely, report into CEO and Creative Director.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ?
- Design and format marketing materials including offering memorandums, property brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, newsletters, and event invitations
- Create concepts and layouts based on knowledge of design principles and elevated esthetics
- Create marketing materials that adhere to comprehensive and detailed brand standards
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Review copious client edits with a keen eye for detail
- Create maps to illustrate relevant information regarding the property being marketed such as amenity, transit and regional maps
- Create floorplans, tables, charts, graphs, illustrations, and other visuals in a highly efficient manner
- Coordinate production of materials including packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers, preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Format HTML graphics for email blasts
SKILLS AND QUALIFACTIONS ?
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design/Communications or related discipline
- 3+ years of graphic design experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator; advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of html and digital marketing methods
- Understand, design, and use infographics and iconography to create effective visual communication
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with high-end graphics, marketing, or production environment and/or real estate background a plus
- Proven record of providing outstanding internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills